Subscribers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

REVIEW and swatchs: China Glaze Exceptionally Gifted

China Glaze's Exceptionally Gifted (bottle view, less purple in rl life)

China Glaze Exceptionally Gifted Nail Polish ($8.00 CND for 0.5 fl oz (much less $ if at a wholesale place) is a barbie pink that first came out with the collection Exceptionally Gifted, which was meant for brides. Later it came out in the breat cancer collection, and the bottle has a red ribbon on it. Not sure if this is limited edition or not, if someone know please tell me so I can make aware of that. I personally can find this at the store where I go easily so that why I dont think it is hard to find. This color is very streaky, and you need about two coats to get it opaque. Dry time was fast.

I really love the color of this nail polish but the streakiness made me cring. You cant see it in ever light, but in some its horrible. You just want to take it off and put on something else. The first coat is very sheer, and a second coat I used to make it more opaque.

In terms of wear, this lasted about the same as all the other china glazes (about a week, with fake nails), including base coat and top coat. The consitancy of this polish is pretty thin, and I didnt experiance any bubbling. I love the small brushes on China Glaze nail polishes, and I gave this product the full points for packaging. I really like this color on my pale skin, not sure how well this would look on warm skin tones.

  • Product: 8/10
  • Value: 9/10
  • Ease of Use: 3/5
  • Packaging: 5/5
Overall: B+


All photos taking in daylight.

Stay Beautiful,
Aryn

Contact: TotallyPolishedBeauty@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous!
    (check out my giveaway)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks =) Are the swatchs a little better now, I tried my best with the camera I have.

    I most def will!

    ReplyDelete