Subscribers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

NOTD: with a guest: my mom!!

I have been swatching and taking pictures alot, so I havent had many NOTD's, my mom however has been playing around with some of her new nail things and came up with this! She says it reminds her of a winter wonderland icicle. She used her dual system forms and put acrylic and mylar flakes into her nails to make this design. On one hand she added a ring, with some blue beads on it. Thoughts?

Let me know if you want to know how to achieve this look!

Stay beautiful,
Aryn

Contact: totallypolishedbeauty@yahoo.ca

3 comments:

  1. Yes please! I'd love to see a tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall get her to do one soon, shes feeling a little under the weather right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are Beautiful!!!.
    Love them.

    ReplyDelete