Subscribers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Review and Swatch: China Glaze Turned up Turquoise (neon)

China Glaze's turned up turquoise (neon)

China Glaze turned up turquoise (neon) ($8.00 for 0.5 fl oz.) is a neon green (not even close to the pictures and swatchs), its much much darker then the photos and much brighter as its a neon. It is extremly hard to photograph as are most neons, I havent even seen one swatch that shows the color to be acurate. If you have this polish close to you and can see it in person, it is very close to the bottle color. This color dries matte, but with a hint of shine. It dries fast, and you can tell when it gets matte its dry.

This color isnt something I would wear by itself, it would have to have some kind of nail art along with it. But some may like this color enough to just wear it. Takes two coats to make it perfect, one coat was still just a little sheer for me.

It terms of wear on my nails (fake), with topcoat and basecoat it lasted about a week and a half. Being matte made it last that little extra time. The consistancy is thin enough to apply to your nails. I didnt experiance any bubbling with this and as I have said before I love China Glazes brushes, as they are just small enough. Makes my skin look fine, and I think it would look great on warm skin too.

  • Product: 9/10
  • Value: 9/10
  • Ease of Use: 3/5
  • Packaging: 5/5
Overall: A+



Stay beautiful,
Aryn

Contact: TotallyPolishedBeauty@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment