|OPI Texas Collection, Feb 2011|
This is limited edition
- Don’t Mess With OPI - A lean, mean, kick-grass forest green
- Austin-Tatious Turquoise – Cowgirls love this bodacious blue-green
- It’s Totally Fort-Worth It – A shimmery lavender grey that’s so worthy of you
- Do You Think I’m Tex-y? A “berry” sexy bloom of Dallas dahlia
- Big Hair…Big Nails – A rosy pageant peach
- I Vant To Be A-Lone Star – You won’t want to share this starry Texas-sky blue
- Houston We Have A Purple – A galactic red-violet that’s ready to “rocket-roll”!
- Suzi Loves Cowboys – But she loves this campfire chocolate shade s’more!
- Too Hot Pink To Hold ‘Em – A red-hot pink-red that deals a winning hand
- Guy Meets Gal-veston – An “engaging” coastal coral. A very orange pink
- Y’all Come Back Ya Hear? – This Texas tangerine will be waitin’ for ya!
Now there is one collection I have heard is coming, I don't know any details as of yet but I will be keeping my ears out and updating this post. But the collection is called Hoo Doo Voo Doo and I believe the collection is re promoting other colors that have been best sellers.
Availability of these collections: beauty supply stores, online (transdesign), etc
Limited edition: All are limited edition I believe
Have any more information for me? What are you looking forward to? I love feedback! I will update as new information becomes available.