Subscribers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Toataly Polished.  My name is Aryn. I'm a 16 year old girl from Canada. I take pride in being a born again Christian. I am in love with all things beauty and need something to do with that love so I thought a blog would work!

Totally Polished features product reviews, makeup tips, beauty news, and a little inside into my life!

More to come on me and my life. As soon as my disclaimer and contact me posts are ready we will be ready to have my blog up and running, if you have any tips please send them my way. I am looking into getting a camera so I can do a youtube channel beauty videos for all of you!

Contact information:

For any questions, please comment here or send me a message here: TotallyPolishedBeauty@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment